Sunnyvale is a city located in Santa Clara County, California. As of the 2010 United States Census, it is the seventh most populous city and one of the major cities comprising Silicon Valley. This city is the center for many technology companies and is a technology Hub of California.
Places to visit:
- California’s Great America– Family-friendly theme park with thrill rides, water attractions, lives entertainment & food options.
- Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve- Rural nature preserve features hiking trails, an education center & working farm.
- Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge- Large nature preserve housing various migrating birds, as well as native flora & fauna.
- Fremont Older Open Space Reserve- It offers rolling views & trails for hiking, biking & horseback riding.
- Boomerang Bay- This is an amusement and water park offering river rides, slides & kids' play areas.
- Mountain Valley- It is a winery in Saratoga, California, United States, North America. It was founded by Paul Masson.
- Stevens Creek- Stevens Creek is a creek in Santa Clara County, California.
Places to stay:
- Motel 6- Modern budget property with an outdoor pool & coin laundry, plus free morning coffee & parking.
- Vagabond Inn- It offer relaxed rooms with free Wi-Fi & continental breakfast, plus an outdoor pool & an on-site restaurant.
- Maple Tree Inn- A modern hotel with an outdoor pool, plus free Wi-Fi, breakfast & an evening cocktail reception.
- The Grand Hotel- This sophisticated lodging with an outdoor pool, plus free Wi-Fi, breakfast & cocktail hour.