Sunnyvale, United States
Sunnyvale is a beautiful city located in California. It is famous for its agricultural activities. Art lovers should visit this place because there are over 100 pieces of public art to be found all over the city. Sunnyvale also offers a number of gorgeous parks and outdoor spaces.
Places to visit-
- Sunnyvale Farmers Market-This market open on Saturday between 9am to 1pm. It is famous for sugar cane stalks, pineapple guavas and Asian pears.
- Las Palmas Park-The Park is famous for basketball and baseball fields.
If you are traveling with a pet then this is a must visit place for you.
- Sunnyvale Public Art- Art lovers should visit this beautiful place.
- Sunken Gardens Golf Course and Driving Range- It is an ideal location for golf lovers.
- The Lace Museum- It is devoted to the art form of lace making. It offers large collections of gorgeous lace pieces.
- Baylands Park-It offers the activities like hiking or biking along the trails.
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple and Community Center- It provides a range of educational programs and cultural events.
- Open Painting Studio- It provides a variety of classes including watercolor, calligraphy and children’s painting classes.
- Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum-If you want to know more about how this city came to be established, then you should visit this place.
- Rooster T. Feathers Comedy Club-If you are looking for some laughs in Sunnyvale, then this is the place to visit.
- Serra Park
- CJ Olson Cherries- Here visitors can buy fresh, dried, and chocolate dipped cherries and apricots.
Where to stay?
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sunnyvale- All 105 rooms of this hotel offers fridges and coffee makers, free Wi-Fi, free wired Internet and TVs and free local calls.
- Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale-This hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free self parking.
- Maple Tree Inn- All 178 rooms of this hotel provide fridges and microwaves, wireless Internet access and TVs with cable channels.